Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Dear Future Husband, Where Are You?

Dear future husband,

Alright, so I've been pretty patient for a while, but it's wearing down slowly. I actually reached a point where I've been totally fine about not being married with kids by now at age 26. I think that's pretty great because in my past I was so afraid of not meeting anyone by this age. Yet here I am, totally fine with still being single. I'm even fine with having that "one failed relationship" which my past self would have freaked out over. It's like I actually feel like the rest of the world and that comforts me.

But now that almost a year has gone by since my breakup, I've come a long way and changed a lot! And I'm happy with it! But at the back of my mind, I find myself wondering about you again and thinking how amazing it would be to go on adventures together and get to know each other at a deep level. Because now you're just an imagination, but I know that someday you'll pop up out of nowhere and we'll connect strongly.

But my question is...where are you? I know the only answer I'll ever get is the day I meet you and even then, I may not know. But I imagine it'll be a fun time. I finally feel ready for you to come again (remember when I used to feel so ready ages ago in old letters? Haha.) Who knows when the time is. At this point I'm just open to whenever. I haven't found anyone interesting to date, so I've been embracing that single life, traveling solo and exploring solo. I've been so much better at it, trying to influence and see people along the way. I'm hoping that one of my adventures will lead me to you.

Just want you to know that I'm really into this whole entrepreneur life. Sort of hoping you'll be down for that journey with me, starting businesses, running businesses, and changing the world. I could totally see myself falling for another entrepreneur, or at least someone with similar attributes. Really hoping you'll enjoy music with me and being creative together. Photo shoot dates will be a must and I'll probably request them every so often. Just be prepared for a crazy future together! I'm not going to ask for anything less than that from our good LORD in Heaven.

He knows where you're at. I guess that's what matters most. I'm praying for you. I'll be waiting.

Love,
Stephanie Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment