Thursday, July 31, 2014

Excited For My Return.

I am so excited for my return to APU. Not just because I love the school and the community and the classes, but because there are so many faces I miss seeing. There are people I miss sitting on campus with, so many friends I miss going on "dates" with and laughing the day away. I made some memorable moments and valuable friends that have helped change my life for the better.

There is just something special about this year that makes me feel genuinely happy. Life is looking up. Love is in the air and God is good! Seriously, I feel so loved at that school. I feel important! I feel smart too! And I hated school and homework! But of course, that was high school and not many people actually like high school... Well, at least I didn't!

This is a more casual blog entry, sort of like a facebook post entry. But I felt this blog needed an update nonetheless. I'm learning a lot this year! I'm learning to be happy too. I'm learning to be myself.

Nothing compares to what God prepares.

No comments:

Post a Comment