Wednesday, January 30, 2013

My Heart is Whispering.

I'm not sure what it is, but I'm starting to recognize a tiny cry in my heart, asking me for something. It's hard to determine, but after all this healing, I wonder. I wonder what God is placing inside of me, and which part of it is merely in need of extra healing. I'm glad to wake up each day, remembering I am loved. I'm glad the mind attacks and fear has stopped, as far as I'm concerned. Staying tuned in with God is getting me through this. But what is the whisper in this new heart of mine?

I know it has a longing for something deeper, real, and different. It's dreaming up something it probably wants me to accomplish.  But then there is the little part of it that keeps trying to tell me something. My prayer lately is to fully let God grant me the desires of my heart. As I delight myself in Him, I pray He guides me to the dream He has for me.

Oh dear heart, what are you saying?

No comments:

Post a Comment